Due to Covid-19, our meeting rooms are closed until further notice. Sorry for any inconvenience!
The library has three meeting rooms on the lower level of the library for public use.
(Disabilities accessible via elevator)
- Small Conference Room (seats 5) – good for one-on-one meetings.
- Gallery (seats 25) – for receptions and other activities
- Large Activity Room (seats 40+) – for large meetings or meetings of groups requiring privacy.
Please read the Meeting Room Use Policy.
- If there is painting and/or liquid’s involved during your meeting, PLEASE DO NOT schedule the Small Conference Room. We recently replaced the carpet and would like to maintain it as long as possible. Call the library with any questions you might have!
- IF OUR ONLINE RESERVATIONS SYSTEM HAS A DATE UNAVAILABLE, THAT DATE CANNOT BE RESERVED BY ANOTHER FORM OF RESERVATION.
- Please note: Our system requires bookings to be placed more than 48 hours in advance. If you have a last minute booking, please call us to see if we have openings!
Ways to reserve a room:
Please make sure to schedule your room half-an-hour before needing it so we have time for set-up for any equipment or facilitate to any special instructions.
Reserve a room online by selecting your date and time below and entering in your contact information. If you require any equipment or have any special requests, please be sure to include them in the More Information box. This includes number of tables and chairs needed and an approximate number of attendees. *When you use our online system you agree to abide by the conditions of use outlined in our meeting room use policy.*
Reserve a room over the phone by calling 812-689-5894.
Complete the Meeting Room Request form and return to the library or email to email@example.com
Mail a completed Meeting Room Request form
to Tyson Library, PO Box 769, Versailles, IN 47042
Fax to (812) 689-7401.
See a diagram of our meeting rooms below:
*This is a diagram of our lower level. We do not have conference rooms available on the first floor, however we are handicap accessible.