Click the link below to download this year’s entry form!
It’s time to bust out the craft supplies and break through those winter blues with the 2023 Tyson Library Bookmark Contest!
This is our official invitation to any and all local students in preschool through 12th grade to submit an entry for this year’s contest. The winning designs from each age/grade category will be available as Tyson Library’s official bookmarks for 2023.
Need a little inspiration? Just take a look at last year’s winning designs!
Each design can be as colorful and creative as your child wants to make their design – we want the students to have fun and show us what they think of when it comes to books and the joy of reading.
We will celebrate this year’s winners during National Library Week (April 23-29) with a reception for the winners and their families at the Tyson Activity Center.
- Design MUST fit in a space 8 inches by 2 inches (like the box included on the printable form)
- Limit 1 drawing per person
- Designs can be hand or computer drawn in color or black & white using ink, crayon, paint, or other media. (Note: pencil drawings are often not reproducible, thus NOT accepted.)
- Submitted drawings must have the child’s name, grade, and parent’s signature (authorizing the library to use the winning drawing)
- Theme: Designs should showcase the fun and adventure of reading, books, Tyson Library, or community/All Together Now
- Monday, March 27 at 6 p.m. – Entries due in person to the front desk, via email to email@example.com, or faxed to 812-750-8263
- Friday, April 7 – Winners will be notified by end of day
- Tuesday, April 25, time TBD – 2023 Bookmark Contest Winners Reception at Tyson Activity Center
- Grades K-3
- Grades 2-3
- Grades 4-6
- Grades 7-9
- Grades 10-12
Call 812-689-5894 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.