no circumstances will patrons with outstanding book or video fines
be permitted to use
3. A parents written approval is required for those users under the age of 16 to use Library computers.
4. Computers are available during regular library hours except when periodic maintenance is required. Access is on first come first served basis. Patrons using the computer are limited to 60 minutes of use. If no one else is waiting to use the computer, an extension of time is possible.
software registered to
6. Information including files, images, downloads of any kind, and bookmarks cannot be saved on the hard drive. Nor, are patrons allowed to change any computer settings.
7. Patrons may bring floppy disks, compact discs or flash drives into the library for the purpose of saving their work or information obtained via the Internet.
8. Documents may be printed at the cost of $.10 per page (black & white), $.20 per page (color).
INAPPROPRIATE USE OF TYSON LIBRARY COMPUTERS WILL RESULT IN THE USERS LIBRARY PRIVILEGES BEING REVOKED.
It is not appropriate to use library computers to access material containing profanity, sexually explicit material, expressions of bigotry or racism or information on the manufacture of illegal drugs, weapons, or bombs.
Use of library computers to harass others, to violate copyright laws, to obtain illegal copies, modify data, access passwords of other users, or to misrepresent other users is illegal as well as inappropriate.
It is also inappropriate to vandalize library computers or alter any library computer settings.
Tyson Library is not responsible for data that is lost or damaged while using library computers. Tyson Library is not responsible for any material accessed through the Internet that may be deemed inappropriate by the viewer. Also, Tyson Library claims no verification of information obtained through the Internet.
Library staff members are not computer technicians. They will make every attempt to answer questions to the extent of their computer knowledge.
Reviewed August 13, 2012