A few key features of PC Cop
- Sign-on a computer yourself (no need
for staff sign-on).
- You keep your cardno one else
will have it.
- Llibrary policy is 1-hour of use, or
longer if no one is waiting.
- PC Cop clearly indicates your time
- If no one is waiting, you can renew
your time; if someone is waiting, your session will close at
the end of your time allowance.
- If all computers are in use, you can
reserve the next available computer. At the library's catalog
workstation you can see when your reserved computer will be available.
- A clear indication of the cost of requested
prints BEFORE you print; option to cancel print request.
- Computers will automatically shutdown
15 minutes prior to library closing.